I moved to Israel in 1983 with my family, and continue to travel worldwide establishing relationships with Evangelical Christians, Messianic believers, Hebrew Roots, Bible/Israel, Church groups etc. I have spoken on behalf of Israel since 1994.
I am abundantly blessed by my wonderful family, Ellen, four children and seven grandchildren
My formal education includes a Bachelors Degree in Psychology from Northeastern Illinois University (USA) and an MA in Educational Administration and Jewish Education from the University of Illinois and Spertus College of Judaica (USA)
Since 1994, I have spoken on the following (however not limited to) subjects.
- The Prophetic Scriptures that speak to the miracles that accompany me every step I take every day privileged to live in the Land and State of Israel.
- Why the Jewish people, the State of Israel and the future reunification of Judah and Israel are foundational to belief in a covenant keeping God.
- An analysis of the current political situation in Israel and how we can pray for the welfare of the State of Israel.
- Aliyah-The historic return of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and how it relates to the fulfillment of over 1,000 versus in the Bible.
- Power point presentation of Eliezer’s trip to WW2 concentration camps in Poland with groups of Christian Zionists. How do we relate to the evil perpetrated by the Nazi attempted Genocide against the Jewish people? How do we relate to the question of “where was God” during the Holocaust? What is the connection between the Holocaust, Jewish suffering, persecution and Ezekiel 36 and 37?